LEAD POSITIVE CHANGE
BUSINESS STRATEGIES & REPEATABLE SOLUTIONS FOR GROWTH
The electronic security landscape continues to change as competitive business models move to DIY and the cloud. The growth of companies thinking outside of the box is far exceeding the expectations of those that are stuck in traditional models. That’s where MacGuard comes in. Established by 40-year industry veteran Kirk MacDowell, MacGuard Security Advisors can help you lay a new foundation for your company that will delight customers, optimize market share, capitalize on growth, and improve organizational health.
AN EXPERT PARTNER, PASSIONATE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S ACHIEVEMENTS
WHAT WE DO
From an expert’s point-of-view, MacGuard Security Advisors will help you identify threats and evaluate opportunities to improve your electronic security organization’s profitability and focus.
- Assess your business operations for gaps, key areas of improvement, and alignment
- Review or create short- and long-term strategic business initiatives, including organizational structure and performance
- Identify strategic alliances and M&A opportunities
- Provide a blueprint for sustained improvement
MacGuard Security Advisors can help you identify key areas of growth for your electronic security business to achieve long-term success. We put our in-depth industry knowledge and years of practical experience to work for you.
- Attrition mitigation strategies
- Customer and referral programs
- New channels to market
- Cross- and up-selling opportunities
- Supplier negotiation
- Reputation management and marketing
Let MacGuard help your company stand out from your competitors, build stronger customer relationships, and improved satisfaction with a customized CX plan. Happy customers refer more, pay more for products and services, and stay with your company longer, but you need to know their pain points and what motivates them.
- Customer Experience strategy and planning
- Customer Journey mapping
- Transactional and Relational Survey implementation and Executive Summary
- Customer Experience Measurement, including Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Customer analytics
- Employee engagement
- Threat analysis for universities, school districts, corporations, and high-profile individuals
- Expert witness testimony for security and law enforcement
MacGuard Security Advisors provides viable strategies that are right for your electronic security business as a key outside partner of your executive team.
- Participate in, or lead, your strategic planning or critical projects
- Provide industry analysis, pre-due or due diligence
- Mentor operations, business development, and sales teams
If your company is not achieving your desired conversion or margin with Builders, take advantage of MacGuard’s team who has years of experience working with the Builder community.
- Business plans including strategy development and competitive pricing models
- Sales management, training, and performance standards
- Sales pitch/presentation book
- Automated sales paperwork
- Home buyer options and questionnaire
- Design center display
- Marketing, including brochures, print and email campaigns, and presentations
As a widely recognized industry expert, Kirk appears regularly as a speaker at electronic security events and conferences throughout the United States and is available for engagements.
- Featured speaker at International Security Conference, Electronic Security Expo, and California Alarm Association
- Special guest speaker for major security manufacturer webinars and meetings
We bring professional, sensible, and intuitive advice to companies in transition or facing leadership challenges. MacGuard Security Advisors can help rebuild your electronic security organization by forming a trusted partnership with you—essentially becoming your Chief Outside Officer.
- Help owners execute the strategic decisions needed for their company through a secure, confidential alliance
- With his deep knowledge and vast industry network—paired with his practical experience as a dealer/integrator and leader at large manufacturers and service providers—Kirk can connect the dots as a key staff member to position your company for lasting success
Strategy from an Expert’s Perspective
In The News
Identifying Future Leaders With Kirk MacDowell
July 14th, 2022
Can a Burglar Really Jam Your Wireless Security System?
February 18th, 2022
Ring, SimpliSafe, and Three Other DIY Home Security Systems Vulnerable to Hacking
February 15, 202