POSITION YOUR COMPANY FOR SUCCESS
LEAD POSITIVE CHANGE
BUSINESS STRATEGIES & REPEATABLE SOLUTIONS FOR GROWTH
The electronic security landscape continues to change as competitive business models move to DIY and the cloud. The growth of companies thinking outside of the box is far exceeding the expectations of those that are stuck in traditional models. That’s where MacGuard comes in. Established by 40-year industry veteran Kirk MacDowell, MacGuard Security Advisors can help you lay a new foundation for your company that will delight customers, optimize market share, capitalize on growth, and improve organizational health.
AN EXPERT PARTNER, PASSIONATE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S ACHIEVEMENTS
WHAT WE DO
From an expert’s point-of-view, MacGuard Security Advisors will help you identify threats and evaluate opportunities to improve your electronic security organization’s profitability and focus.
- Assess your business operations for gaps, key areas of improvement, and alignment
- Review or create short- and long-term strategic business initiatives, including organizational structure and performance
- Identify strategic alliances and M&A opportunities
- Provide a blueprint for sustained improvement
MacGuard Security Advisors can help you identify key areas of growth for your electronic security business to achieve long-term success. We put our in-depth industry knowledge and years of practical experience to work for you.
- Attrition mitigation strategies
- Customer and referral programs
- New channels to market
- Cross- and up-selling opportunities
- Supplier negotiation
- Reputation management and marketing
As a widely recognized industry expert, Kirk appears regularly as a speaker at electronic security events and conferences throughout the United States and is available for engagements.
- Featured speaker at International Security Conference, Electronic Security Expo, and California Alarm Association
- Special guest speaker for major security manufacturer webinars and meetings
MacGuard Security Advisors provides viable strategies that are right for your electronic security business as a key outside partner of your executive team.
- Participate in, or lead, your strategic planning or critical projects
- Provide industry analysis, pre-due or due diligence
- Mentor operations, business development, and sales teams
We bring professional, sensible, and intuitive advice to companies in transition or facing leadership challenges. MacGuard Security Advisors can help rebuild your electronic security organization by forming a trusted partnership with you—essentially becoming your Chief Outside Officer.
- Help owners execute the strategic decisions needed for their company through a secure, confidential alliance
- With his deep knowledge and vast industry network—paired with his practical experience as a dealer/integrator and leader at large manufacturers and service providers—Kirk can connect the dots as a key staff member to position your company for lasting success
- Threat analysis for universities, school districts, corporations, and high-profile individuals
- Expert witness testimony for security and law enforcement
Strategy from an Expert’s Perspective
In The News
AT&T informed Digital Life subscribers their 3G controllers will not be upgraded and they have the option to sign a new service contract with Brinks Home
September 28, 2021
MacGuard Insights: Melrose Industries Divestiture of Nortek Control
ober 5, 2021
MacGuard Security Advisors Welcomes Bill Graham as Senior Advisor
March 5, 2021